Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 1 Itinerary: What You Need to Read/See Before Lions/Bucs

This is a weekly column I just made up in my head this morning to get you ready for the Lions' matchup every week.  It features must-read, or must-see snippets from the internet.  Full disclosure: this also serves as a method of self-promotion, so I apologize for that in advance.

My Stuff:

  • First check out my Schedule Breakdown to see the Lions' chances in each game this season. 
  • Head on over to Pride Of Detroit to check out season predictions of myself and three other writers there.
  • Finally, my "On Paper" previews are back and at Pride Of Detroit.  Head on over there for this week's installment.
Stuff Better Than Mine:

  • Ty's Watchtower previews are always must-read, even if there's not a ton of data to go on.  I don't think I've ever seen a preview like it.
  •  Neil at Armchair Linebacker kills it, as always, in his Bucs/Season preview.
  • Latif, now fellow-writer at Pride Of Detroit, does an excellent job breaking down the Bucs' Offense and Defense.
Gratuitous Videos for Pumping-up Purposes:






And finally.....FIST PUMMMMMMMMMMMP


No comments:

Post a Comment