Anyway, like always, there was plenty of must-reads in the Lions blogosphere this week. Here's a taste:
- Over here at Detroit OnLion, I compared the Lions' mental problems to Howard Hughes and broke down Stafford's performance against the Saints.
- At Pride Of Detroit, I analyzed Fairley's first quarter in New Orleans, and later, I previewed the Vikings game.
Stuff Better Than Mine
- Ty, at Bleacher Report, found an unlikely hero in the Saints game: Jeff Backus.
- Neil at Armchair Linebacker doesn't just want a Lions win, he wants a complete massacre. No blood be spared.
- Zac at SideLion Report did a Q&A with Vikings blog The Viking Age. To see Zac's answers to the Vikings questions click here. To see the Vikings' answers to Zac's questions click here.
Moving Pictures Time!
From now on, whenever I hear Jared Allen talk, all I'll hear is "derp derp derp."
That won't really change the content of his words, anyway.
If you can make it through this entire video, you are a stronger man than I. Or you're a woman.
I seriously almost threw up.
DAMNIT PACKERS! STOP BEING SO LIKABLE!
Go Lions! (And Broncos! And Panthers! And...tie Cowboys and Giants?)