Amid all of the panic this week, there were some great reads in the Lions blogosphere. Here's a taste:
I went kind of crazy this week, especially on this site.
- I recapped my trip to Vegas that was almost marred by the terrible loss to the Bears.
- I wrote a brief summary of the Bears game, breaking down missed penalty calls, what went wrong on offense and our playoff chances for the future.
- I also broke down Stafford's terrible game, and examined if it really was the wind that caused his terrible play.
- As always, on Pride Of Detroit, I did a video breakdown (this week, of special teams) and a Carolina Preview.
Stuff Better Than Mine:
- Ty continues to kill it. He wrote a great article breaking down the running game and run defense at The Lions In Winter
- Nate at Holy Schwartz! is back and kicked off his return with an entertaining breakdown of lame celebrations by the next two Lions' opponents.
- Over at Bleacher Report, Ty also did some film breakdown of Stafford. He broke down the same play that I did on this website, but noticed something I did not. Nate Burleson was wiiiiiide open.
Moving Pictures Time!
You know when the description of a video is written in ALL CAPS that you're in for something special.
They must have used this video effect to hide their face from this atrocity.
Uh.........Do with this what you will.
The bench-press in the room is a nice touch.
I'll take this kid over Terry Bradshaw any day.
NFL pregame shows need more analysis interrupted by an unsuspecting tackler.
Go Lions! (and Titans! and Chargers!)