As always, there has been a plethora of great articles out there in anticipation of this heated matchup:
- Carolina game: I summarized how confused the Carolina game made me here at Detroit OnLion, and I also broke down Kevin Smith's biggest run over at Pride Of Detroit.
- My "On Paper" preview predicted a squeaker. Check it out over at Pride of Detroit. (should be up soon)
- I also did an interview with Oak Creek Patch about my thoughts on the Lions and the Thanksgiving Day game.
Stuff Better Than Mine:
- Ty continues his excellent "The Watchtower" series on the Thanksgiving game. He also wrote an excellent post on the history of the Thanksgiving game that will make you beg for tomorrow's kickoff.
- Neil at Armchair Linebacker brings it again. Though I'm not a fan of his prediction, I am a big fan of his writing.
- In a rare move, I am recommending an opponent's blog that has a pretty solid breakdown, though, again, not a fan of the prediction. Check out Cheesehead TV.
Rule #1: Send me a link to a video with "Barry Sanders" somewhere in the title and I'll post it.
Not rooting for a concussion or anything, but I would like a lot of Rodgers on the ground.
Damnit, Packers. You make it so hard to hate you guys ever since Favre left.
Go Lions! Mashed Potatoes!